Expect exceptional gourmet food and exquisitely planned dishes, carefully prepared by chef and owners Wayne Farmer and Steve Brown and their team. Select from a choice of exquisite menus which all use the highest quality, seasonal ingredients.
All of our buffet at One Pot Catering are specially prepared by trained chefs that know the importance of fresh seasonal ingredients, with wholesome flavours.
- Slow braised Beef Bourguignon with Bacon, mushroom and red wine topped with puff pastry
- Market fresh fish(tbc) white bean and celery, finished with parsley and sour cream
- Rosemary Roasted Sweet Potato Wedges
- Steamed seasonal greens, lemon herb olive oil
- Fennel and semi-dried tomato salad, picked herbs and caper, French dressing
- Set Lemon vanilla cream, Black pepper meringue and fresh raspberries
- Dark chocolate and espresso mousse, candied
- Panzanella Salad
- Stone fruit and cashew salad, Persian feta, large leaf rocket
- Toasted sugar snap and snow peas hazelnuts, mandarin dressing
- Slow roasted pork shoulder, grilled eggplant & haloumi, salsa verde
- Sumac Chargrilled chicken breast, Blackened corn, coriander
- Steamed king prawn, fennel, watercress
- Rosemary roasted kipfler potatoes, soft herbs
- Sweet potato galettes, puff pastry spinach fresh herbs and Persian fetta
- Rosemary roasted pork chop watercress salsa verde
- Slow cooked duck leg salad, red cabbage coleslaw, coriander, bean sprouts,, sesame seed dressing.
- Lightly pickled white fish, roasted Mediterranean vegetables, fresh oregano,
- Roasted pear salad fresh watercress large leaf rocket, Danish fetta, caramelised balsamic, roasted walnuts
- Roasted sweet corn on the cob, chilli salt
- Fresh leaf salad, grated egg, fresh parmesan
- Confit garlic bread
The menus above are just a selection of what we can do, if you would like us to tailor a menu to a specific event please feel free to email us with a brief.
With a minimum of 4 hours per staff member, our highly trained and experienced staff will slot seamlessly in to the roll you require and be an extension of your brand. Briefing can be a simple hand over note or a pre service talk.
- Hospitality manager
- Executive Boardroom waiter
- Standard waiter
- Client service
- RSA certified Barman
- Kitchen manager / Head Chef
- Kitchen hand
Please call to negotiate longer periods